This semester, you will have opportunities to discuss your interests through this project.
Looking at your own interests,
- Consult not only your own group members, but students from other colleges and others who understand Japanese,
- Gather new information/opinions.
- Offer new information/state your own opinion.
- Exchange opinions.
- Start a community with ( 2 or more people) that share your interest (Examples of topics: Anime, music, martial arts, restaurants, travel, Chinese study).
- Make a community blog (a link to the community blog will be posted on the class blog. Please post links to individual group members’ blogs on the community blog. Therefore, class blog > community blog > individual blog).
- Group members must manage the group blog together. (Decide how to best manage the group blog together).
* There will be an opportunity to make a new group, join another group, invite a new member to join your group, or change your group twice during the semester.
- At the end of the term we will evaluate how much new information/opinions you were able to gather, and how much new information/opinions you were able to offer in your individual and group blogs. There will be individual, teacher and classmate evaluations of both your individual and group blogs.
- We will decide on the evaluation categories together next week.