In order to open a new blog account, please follow the instructions.
1. Go to http://www.blogger.com to create your blog.
- In order to receive comments from as many people as possible, please select "Settings," then "Comments," and choose either "Registered Users" or "Users with Google Accounts" under the "Who can comment?" section.
- If you want to know how to type Japanese, please click the link listed on the right side.
2. Send your blog address (URL) to the instructor.
- If you have trouble opening a new account, please let the instructor know.
- If you already have a blog and you can use Japanese on it, you do not have to open a new account.
3. Post a blog entry regularly.
- If you have no idea about what to write, please see the following suggested topics.
I can read Japanese!
In speaking Japanese!
Reasons I am studying Japanese
My Japanese friends
Japanese grammar vs. English grammar
Speaking vs. Writing
Listening vs. Reading
My daily schedule
I have no time to study!
I spent so much time studying, but..
What I like/dislike about Japan or Japanese
Japanese writing system
Favorite lab exercise
My favorite Japanese TV show, movie, or anime
- You can also use pictures and videos!
In the end of the semester your blog will be evaluated by the instructor, your classmates as well as yourself. We will discuss the criteria of evaluation in the middle of the semester.